How to hide output characters on Windows

Discussion in 'Python' started by Robert Hilkene, Jan 11, 2006.

  1. Hi there

    I want to hide output characters in my py program. I found that for
    Macintosh you implement 4.12 quietconsole -- non-visible stdout output
    (http://www.python.org/doc/2.0.1/mac/module-quietconsole.html)

    Can you help me, how I can hide output characters on Windows?

    Best Regards

    Robert Hilkene
    DMS Group
    Puskinova 9a