How to hide SELECT box under layer with transparency ?

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by hungalabunga@gmail.com, Jan 26, 2007.

    I need to put "glass layer" (layer with transparency) over a table with
    inputs (text, radios, selects). I have found a problem with hidding
    select boxes... they are invisible under iframe or they are visible
    over div... The problem occures in IE6...

    Look at this page, and put mouse cursor over the mouse picture in
    top-left corner. You will se menu witch covers selects and you can see
    this select under this menu... This effect works here only in Firefox.

    Is there any possibility to do the same in IE 6 ?? (or maybe somehow to
    change select into <input text> witch selected value and then to use
    iframe?

    http://www.javascriptfr.com/codes/D...ENT-PERSONNALISABLE-FGXMLDIAPO-MAJ_24706.aspx

    paul m.

    hungalabunga(at)gmail.com