How to hide teh .h file in eclipse cdt??

Discussion in 'C++' started by ddinesh.36@gmail.com, Dec 21, 2012.

  1. Guest

    , Dec 21, 2012

  2. On 12/21/2012 7:26 AM, wrote:

    Please use appropriate venue to ask IDE- or other tool-specific
    questions. Here we talk *language* and that's pretty much it. That
    makes your question *off-topic*. Please read the FAQ list before
    posting. You can find the FAQ here: http://www.parashift.com/c -faq/
    Also I recommend rereading the rules of netiquette. Your subject line
    is very good AFA those go, but relying on the question in the subject
    line and not put anything in the message is bad netiquette. Thanks!

    Victor Bazarov, Dec 21, 2012