how to HTTP post multiple files and key-value pairs?

Lloyd Dupont

Hi!

I am a bit lost. I want to upload multiple files and key-value pairs via
HTTP post.

A single file and a single collection of key-value pairs is easy. You just
have to use the System.Net.WebClient class and its UploadFile, UploadValues
method.

Can anyone explain to me how to post both files and values with one request?
I would very much appreciate any hint!

RobinS

Hey, Lloyd, this is a pretty inactive group. You might try posting to the
C# or VB group. (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp and the same
with vb instead of csharp -- haven't I seen you there?)

Robin S.

RobinS

Oh! I didn't realize you cross-posted it. Never mind!

Robin