    How to I know the previous page is clicked to forward the current page?

    As our web site have many methods to enter the web page, I need to know the
    users clicked which link or which part of page to enter the web page.
    ABC, Jan 14, 2006

  2. RE: How to I know the previous page is clicked to forward the current

    Dear ABC:
    You may use a Session variable to store whether the user visits the previous
    page or not.
    For example
    Set: ->> Session("Page1visited") = "True" 'on the previous page
    Get: -->> If Session("Page1visited") = "True" 'on the current page
    'From prev
    else
    'From other page
    end if

    Sincerely,
    Joe Tsui
    -MCSD.NET,MCAD.NET,MCDBA,MCP

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Jan 14, 2006

  3. Re: How to I know the previous page is clicked to forward the current

    I for example usualy use a stack variable & save it on a session to call &
    update from all the pages

    in this case a stack variale can be usefull because is something like a list
    of object, you can build a custom object ( for example a struct ) to put all
    the information that you need (for ex page name, userID,page status &
    more )

    for shure this method is helpfull if you need to keep not only the name of
    page, if you only need tha page of the name Michel Posseth show you the
    better method

    bye

    Maurizio

    libero familymac news, Jan 14, 2006