    it contains many pages where i am getting obsolete warning.

    regards,
    sid

    सिदà¥à¤§à¤¾à¤°à¥à¤¥, Mar 24, 2009

  2. What about stop using obsolete objects?
    No one should use those for new projects.
    When Visual Studio finds a obsolete object it gives a Warning and gives you
    a better way to do that. Try using this new recomended object.

    Rafael Malheiros, Mar 24, 2009

  3. सिदà¥à¤§à¤¾à¤°à¥à¤¥

    George Guest

    I believe you can use #pragma option to disable some warnings.

    George.

    George, Mar 24, 2009