    played and links to Artist and Album related to the song.

    Can you point me to the ideas or the best resources, please? Thanks in
    advance!

    Biku DAA, Apr 17, 2011

  2. Biku DAA

    jake kaiden Guest

    hi Biku -

    i don't really know anything about implementing this in a webpage -
    but the desktop audio-player i've written uses gstreamer for playback,
    duration, seeking, etc. gstreamer works well, though unfortunately the
    docs are quite outdated, and you've got to hunt around for solutions a
    lot of times. the gnome2 section of this forum is a good place for
    gstreamer questions.

    i haven't tried this: http://hans.fugal.net/src/ruby-audio/doc/
    but it looks like it could be a good option as well.

    good luck!

    -j

    jake kaiden, Apr 17, 2011