    this web control.Also ther is not enough help on net as I search.

    Thansk,
    Chandan kumar
    chandan, Jan 9, 2008

  2. chandan

    rob^_^ Guest

    Hi Chandan,

    Font face is a user preference. Users can choose the default font face for
    web pages from Tools>Internet Options - General tab, Fonts button.

    Don't forget the User is King... avoid hardwiring font faces or sizes. The
    user should be able to choose the font and size (View>Text Size), just as
    they do for desktop applications.

    User Stylesheets (Tools>Internet Options - General tab, Accessibility
    button) can also over-ride web page style preferences.

    Regards.

    rob^_^, Jan 12, 2008