How to implement heirarchical tabs in IBuySpy Portal application?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by J Gopinath, May 18, 2004.

  1. J Gopinath

    J Gopinath Guest

    Hi,
    I am working with IBuySpy Portal application.
    What my requirement is : Just add the client, edit the client and view
    all the clients.
    View screen is default page. When I click the 'Client Page' screen,
    'View Client' screen will be displayed. It is developed using
    viewClient.ascx file. In viewClient.ascx file I have two links called as
    'Add Client' and 'Edit Clients'. Both the addClient and editClient screens
    are developed using aspx file. Using aspx file, it is working fine. But what
    my requirement, both the 'addClient' and 'editClient' screens should be
    ..ascx file. But in IBuySpy portal application, they r using .aspx file. Is
    it possible to use the .ascx file to reach the requirement?. When I created
    as .ascx file all the screens are displayed in one screen. When I click the
    links, it displays all the three screens. How to solve the problem using
    only .ascx file.

    luv
    -Gopi

    Disclaimer Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Scape
    Velocity, Inc is 'privileged', 'confidential' and intended for use only by
    the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use or dissemination
    of any information contained in the E-MAIL beyond that necessary to conduct
    business with Scape Velocity, Inc. is strictly prohibited, except as may be
    agreed to in writing between Scape Velocity and you or your organization. If
    the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent
    hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
    communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
    error, please notify us immediately and delete this email. Scape Velocity,
    -- Global Software Development at the speed of 'e'

    J Gopinath, May 18, 2004