    I want to implement this method on a windows server 2003. I'm using
    system.web, but the type or the namespace IHttpHandler is missing??

    any suggestion?

    Jean CADEAU, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Jean CADEAU

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    It shouldn't make a difference what platform you try to build this on, once
    you have the framework installed and a reference to system.web you should be
    able to at least compile your project. Here's a link to building this. It
    may help you find your problem
    http://archive.devx.com/dotnet/articles/bj062102/bj062102p.asp

    --
    Regards,