How to implement mouse gesture by python or pyqt ?

iMath

It would be better to give me some examples .thanks in advance !

P.S. which module or lib are needed ?

iMath

在 2013å¹´1月8日星期二UTC+8上åˆ8æ—¶44分20秒,iMath写é“:
It would be better to give me some examples .thanks in advance !

P.S. which module or lib are needed ?

what I wanna perhaps like this:
when a right mouse button is pressed and we go down and right with a cursor.. As in letter 'L'. Our mouse gesture will close the window.
I googled such gesture examples on PyQt4 ,but hard to find one ,so your help will be greatly appreciated !
thanks inadvance !

Michael Torrie

在 2013å¹´1月8日星期二UTC+8上åˆ8æ—¶44分20秒,iMath写é“:

what I wanna perhaps like this: when a right mouse button is pressed
and we go down and right with a cursor. As in letter 'L'. Our mouse
gesture will close the window. I googled such gesture examples on
PyQt4 ,but hard to find one ,so your help will be greatly appreciated
! thanks inadvance !

My guess is that if you google for it you'll find a gesture recognition
module for python. moosegesture.py is one such implementation. However
it is up to you to tie it into your chosen GUI toolkit. It merely
processes tuples of points in the gesture. Each GUI toolkit has mailing
lists and forums that would help you know that information, which is not
really python-specific.

iMath

在 2013å¹´1月10日星期四UTC+8上åˆ8æ—¶06分13秒,Michael Torrie写é“:
My guess is that if you google for it you'll find a gesture recognition

module for python. moosegesture.py is one such implementation. However

it is up to you to tie it into your chosen GUI toolkit. It merely

processes tuples of points in the gesture. Each GUI toolkit has mailing

lists and forums that would help you know that information, which is not

really python-specific.

oh yes ,I find it moosegesture.py