    iMath Guest

    It would be better to give me some examples .thanks in advance !

    P.S. which module or lib are needed ?
    iMath, Jan 8, 2013

  2. iMath

    iMath Guest

    在 2013å¹´1月8日星期二UTC+8上åˆ8æ—¶44分20秒,iMath写é“:
    > It would be better to give me some examples .thanks in advance !
    >

    > P.S. which module or lib are needed ?

    what I wanna perhaps like this:
    when a right mouse button is pressed and we go down and right with a cursor.. As in letter 'L'. Our mouse gesture will close the window.
    I googled such gesture examples on PyQt4 ,but hard to find one ,so your help will be greatly appreciated !
    thanks inadvance !
    iMath, Jan 9, 2013

  3. On 01/08/2013 07:57 PM, iMath wrote:
    > 在 2013å¹´1月8日星期二UTC+8上åˆ8æ—¶44分20秒,iMath写é“:
    >> It would be better to give me some examples .thanks in advance !
    >>

    >> P.S. which module or lib are needed ?

    > what I wanna perhaps like this: when a right mouse button is pressed
    > and we go down and right with a cursor. As in letter 'L'. Our mouse
    > gesture will close the window. I googled such gesture examples on
    > PyQt4 ,but hard to find one ,so your help will be greatly appreciated
    > ! thanks inadvance !

    My guess is that if you google for it you'll find a gesture recognition
    module for python. moosegesture.py is one such implementation. However
    it is up to you to tie it into your chosen GUI toolkit. It merely
    processes tuples of points in the gesture. Each GUI toolkit has mailing
    lists and forums that would help you know that information, which is not
    really python-specific.
    Michael Torrie, Jan 10, 2013
  4. iMath

    iMath Guest

    在 2013å¹´1月10日星期四UTC+8上åˆ8æ—¶06分13秒,Michael Torrie写é“:
    > On 01/08/2013 07:57 PM, iMath wrote:
    >
    > > 在 2013å¹´1月8日星期二UTC+8上åˆ8æ—¶44分20秒,iMath写é“:

    > >> It would be better to give me some examples .thanks in advance !

    > >> P.S. which module or lib are needed ?

    > > what I wanna perhaps like this: when a right mouse button is pressed

    > > and we go down and right with a cursor. As in letter 'L'. Our mouse

    > > gesture will close the window. I googled such gesture examples on

    > > PyQt4 ,but hard to find one ,so your help will be greatly appreciated

    > > ! thanks inadvance !

    > My guess is that if you google for it you'll find a gesture recognition
    >
    > module for python. moosegesture.py is one such implementation. However
    >
    > it is up to you to tie it into your chosen GUI toolkit. It merely
    >
    > processes tuples of points in the gesture. Each GUI toolkit has mailing
    >
    > lists and forums that would help you know that information, which is not
    >
    > really python-specific.

    oh yes ,I find it moosegesture.py
    iMath, Jan 10, 2013
  5. iMath