  1. Hi,
    I dont know how to config the project settings so that I can use the
    javax packages in programs, any help, thx!

    =?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=, Dec 29, 2005

  2. =?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=

    Guest

    In the Package Explorer, right click on your project and select
    "Properties".

    In the Properties window, select Java Build Path, then select the
    Libraries tab. See "Add Jars" and "Add External Jars".

    moop™ wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I dont know how to config the project settings so that I can use the
    > javax packages in programs, any help, thx!

    , Dec 29, 2005

  3. =?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=

    ryan.jones

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    java bluetooth obex API eclipse

    How do i import a Java API in eclipse?

    I have downloaded JSR-82 (bluetooth and obex), but the source folder contains no JARS, only .java files, so how do i install them into eclipse ??

    thanks

    ryan.jones, Mar 23, 2011