    How can I improve the page rendering time/

    thanks
    , Jun 20, 2008

  2. Munna Guest

    Munna, Jun 20, 2008

  3. Joy Guest

    Hi,
    There are few things that you can do to reduce the eventual Page mark up:

    1. Make a judicious choice between Server side and simple HTML controls.
    2. Turn the EnableViewState to false, this will reduce the view state that
    is getting generated.
    3. Do only as much is needed during the page initialisation and move other
    code to specific events.

    regards,
    Joy

    Joy, Jun 20, 2008
  4. BWC Guest

    How about caching your datasources in webcache, and applying output caching
    to your page if appropriate?

    BWC, Jun 20, 2008

    On Jun 20, 11:30 am, BWC <> wrote:
    > How about caching your datasources in webcache, and applying output caching
    > to your page if appropriate?
    >
    > "" wrote:
    > > Hi friends,

    > > I have a page which has dropdownlists bound to data source
    > > controls. Its a big page has some input controls.
    > > How can I improve the page rendering time/

    > > thanks

    Thank you for the replies. I will check all the ways.
    , Jun 20, 2008