How to improve this page.

Lauri Raittila

If you have nothing else to say, stay away.
Besides, who says that I
would like the job that the web designer would do?
I would probably not.

Yes, as you can't see anything but your way. 10 people that propably know
their practical english better than you say you so and you still
disagree. I believe it makes no sence to waste time telling you anything
as you are too stubborn to belive that you can make mistake.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Lauri Raittila said:
Yes, as you can't see anything but your way. 10 people that propably know
their practical english better than you say you so and you still
disagree. I believe it makes no sence to waste time telling you anything
as you are too stubborn to belive that you can make mistake.

I have not said that I do not make mistakes but that has not much to do with
what you wrote.
Those 10 people arguing about the term "agent" and the word "intermediation"
knew a lot about the Italian and the Swedish law, did they?
We were not talking about Australian law.
For me it is ok that you do not share my opinion.
You neither need read or answer my posts anyway, if you do not want to or
find it difficult to accept that I have an opinion which is different than
yours.
Best regards

--
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)

http://www.italymap.dk
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/elba.html

rblah

Luigi said:
The holiday lodgings are not mine.

I do not share your opinion

You see! I knew you agreed with me. Clearness is better than
preciseness - and you made this perfectly clear.

Chris