how to include an array of objects in one parent object

steven

i've got one parent object that contains global information about a
transaction. some of the members include things like;

dateTime transactionDate
int transactionNumber
string sender
TRANSACTIONS[] oTrn;

within the parent transaction can exist one or more sub transactions.
the last member of the parent transaction (oTrn) is another class.
these classes are populated as i parse an xml doc. within the xml doc,
i may have one or more sub transactions. so, i need to instantiate a
new TRANSACTIONS object for each sub transaction and then i'd like to
add it to the TRANSACTIONS[] array within my parent class.

is this possible?

tks