    </script>

    Can i do the same thing using Custom Validator?
    thanks
    AV, Aug 6, 2003

  2. AV

    HrtgSkr Guest

    If you mean can you do the same validations on the server side with a
    custom validator, yes. You tie code-behind validation code to the
    Page IsValid, which you check on a postback.
    You can still, also, insert the script tag, enable client side
    validation and insert the function call directly or programmatically
    into the html.

    Dawn.

    HrtgSkr, Aug 7, 2003