How to include multiple frames in frameset without predefined dimensions/vertical scrollbar

Don Schneider

I tried to setup a frameset which consists of 4 different subframes.
Each of these subframes should fetch a different web page from the internet and display it completely (!).
BUT: the vertical size should be undefined. Depending on the retrieved (lets say 2nd) webpage the frame should take as much space
as it needs to display the whole sub web page without vertical scrollbar.

If I implement it like below a vertical scrollbar for each of the 4 subframes is included.
How do I get rid of these scrollbars and display the 4 full pages completely (Ok. One full scrollbar
for the concatenated main web pages is necessary (but for the whole page not the subpages).

<FRAMESET rows="500,500,500,*" BORDER=0 FRAMEBORDER=0>
<FRAME SRC="http://www.blah.com/firstpage.html" NAME="firstframe" MARGINWIDTH=1 SCROLLING=NO TITLE=MENU>
<FRAME SRC="http://www.blubb.com/firstpage.html" NAME="secondframe" MARGINWIDTH=1 SCROLLING=NO TITLE=MENU>
<FRAME SRC="http://www.karl.com/firstpage.html" NAME="thirdframe" MARGINWIDTH=1 SCROLLING=NO TITLE=MENU>
<FRAME SRC="http://www.paul.com/firstpage.html" NAME="fouthframe" MARGINWIDTH=1 SCROLLING=NO TITLE=MENU>