    to increase it?

    Thanks a lot
    Bob
    Bob, Feb 12, 2004

  2. hi,
    i think u hv to make changes to process model
    in the machin.config... process model...

    process model link...
    http://www.xefteri.com/articles/nov112002/default.aspx
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...us/cpgenref/html/gngrfprocessmodelsection.asp

    check out the links...

    --
    Thanks and Regards,

    Amit Agarwal
    Software Programmer(.NET)
    " Bob" <> wrote in message
    > Our production server has 2GB of RAM but aspnet_wp.exe only uses up to
    > 150MB. The site gets pretty heavy traffic and I'm wondering if increasing
    > the memory useage for aspnet_wp.exe would help the performance? If so,

    how
    > to increase it?
    >
    > Thanks a lot
    > Bob