    Is there something like
    <TAB size=8> ..... </TAB> ?

    Wladi
    Wladimir Borsov, May 2, 2004

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby A Inkster, May 2, 2004

  3. Folks,

    the <blockquote>-tag.
    See code:
    ----------------------

    <head></head>

    normal

    this whole text is indented.<br>
    the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.<br>
    thiss sentencee contains three errors.<br>
    you can even nest the blockquote tag.<br>

    so you have multiple paragraphs.

    ----------------------

    Make your choice. <p> or <blockquote> ;-))

    Raymond.
    i: http://www.raymondloman.nl
    e:

    Raymond Loman, May 4, 2004
  4. Wladimir Borsov

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Mark Parnell, May 4, 2004
  5. Raymond Loman wrote:

    > the <blockquote>-tag.

    Blockquote is good, but only appropriate if the text you're marking up is
    a genuine quotation from some external source.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby A Inkster, May 4, 2004
  6. Wladimir Borsov

    Karl Groves Guest

    "Raymond Loman" <> wrote in message
    > Folks,

    > the <blockquote>-tag.

    Please don't give any more advice regarding HTML

    -Karl
    Karl Groves, May 4, 2004
  7. A: Top posting.

    Raymond Loman wrote:

    > Folks,

    > the <blockquote>-tag.

    The rendering of BLOCKQUOTE is not even guaranteed to be indentation, and I
    don't know how you figure P will usually render indented (unless I am
    missing something, it won't).

    Again, it's fine to use BLOCKQUOTE for a block quotation, but it's not an
    "indent command".

    [upside-down fullquote snipped]

    --
    Shawn K. Quinn
    Shawn K. Quinn, May 4, 2004
  8. "Karl Groves" <> wrote in message news:<c780p3$otj$>...
    > "Raymond Loman" <> wrote in message
    > > Folks,

    > > the <blockquote>-tag.

    > Please don't give any more advice regarding HTML
    >
    > -Karl

    Thanx for your advice.

    -Raymond.
    Raymond Loman, May 5, 2004