how to insert database values into a pdf

katta.naveenkumar

Hi friends

My name is naveen kumar katta .My task is insert database values
to pdf template with

editable mode plz help me frieds.using ASP.NET

I am giveing ex:

step 1:
How to create pdf template with my requrements
ex:
Name:----------------
Address:---------
Phone NO:-------------
email id:--------------
this is the default pdf template i want to create

step:2
i create webform1.aspx file in that i design
Name:naveen
address:hyd
phone no:54566
email id:[email protected]
and i take one button and caption :create pdf
if i click that button in step 1 i create one pdf template will be
opend
and these values will be display in pdf template with editable mode

out put is :

These values are form database

PDF Template
Name:naveen