how to insert more bitmap graphics in a page?

André

Hi,

I made a webform for a survey, with multiple-choice questions. The results
of each question are put into tables, one table per question, like:
values frequency
1 6
2 3
3 32
4 26
5 12

Now i want to add a graphic using the Namespace "System.Drawing" beside the
table representing those values. So i
use two files, the second containing the code for the graphic.
I tried two ways: with a cookie (i know, not the best way) and with
requeststring. Everything
works, except that the second file has no time to create and render the
graphic.
This happens in a loop: the first table is made, then the cookie or
requeststring is sent together with the reference to file 2 where the
graphic is created, then next table etc ...

My problem:
When using a cookie, each graphic appears beside its table in file 1 but all
with the
values of the last table (the value of the last send cookie).
When using a parameter, only the graphic of the last question is rendered
(with the right values).

I thing it's a matter of speed: file 2 has no enough time to produce and
send the graphic to file 1
Any way to solve this?

Thanks
André

My code:

file1: (with parameter)
-----
'valtopass is the string containing the values to pass with ':' as separator
(e.g. 6:3:32:26:12)
For j = 1 To numberoffield
'create table
gr.ImageUrl = "graf2.aspx?v1=" & valtopass
form1.Controls.Add(gr)
next

file1: (with cookie)
-----
'valtopass is the string containing the values to pass with ':' as separator
(e.g. 6:3:32:26:12)
'cok = HttpCookie
For j = 1 To numberoffield
'create table