How to Insert multiple rows from web form into database using java spring framework

Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am new to Java Spring Framework.

I have a question...

How to insert 7 rows into the database table at one go, using input data from jsp page. Inserting a single row is pretty straightforward.

In the Spring framework, I have a domain class with set and get methods.
I also have intermediate java service and web classes. I have ibatis file that does the mapping. Currrently this set up inserts 1 row into the database.

My question is how to accept input parameters from jsp page and create 7 objects that correspond to 7 rows and then insert them on the click of submit button?
Right now the domain class can create only one object per session.

Thanks in advance.