how to insert random error in a programming

Discussion in 'Python' started by Debashish Saha, Oct 15, 2012.

  1. how to insert random error in a programming?
    Debashish Saha, Oct 15, 2012

  2. Debashish Saha

    John Gordon Guest

    In <> Debashish Saha <> writes:

    > how to insert random error in a programming?

    Open the program source file and replace the Nth character with a random
    character.

    B is for Basil, assaulted by bears
    John Gordon, Oct 15, 2012

  3. On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:25:38 +0530, Debashish Saha wrote:

    > how to insert random error in a programming?

    While editing the source code, have your cat walk across the keyboard.

    I really think you need to explain your question better.

    --
    Steven
    Steven D'Aprano, Oct 16, 2012
  4. Debashish Saha

    rusi Guest

    On Oct 15, 9:00 pm, John Gordon <> wrote:
    > In <> Debashish Saha <> writes:
    >
    > > how to insert random error in a programming?

    > Open the program source file and replace the Nth character with a random
    > character.

    I'm reminded of a description of vi:

    A program with two modes, one in which it beeps and the other in which
    it corrupts your file.
    rusi, Oct 16, 2012
  5. Debashish Saha

    Roy Smith Guest

    In article
    <>,
    rusi <> wrote:

    > On Oct 15, 9:00 pm, John Gordon <> wrote:
    > > In <> Debashish Saha
    > > <> writes:
    > >
    > > > how to insert random error in a programming?

    > > Open the program source file and replace the Nth character with a random
    > > character.

    > I'm reminded of a description of vi:
    >
    > A program with two modes, one in which it beeps and the other in which
    > it corrupts your file.

    All the vi you need to know: <esc> : q ! <return>
    Roy Smith, Oct 16, 2012