How to insert word document in sqlserver 2000 using asp.net

aparna

Hi To All

I am doing one task, in that i am having Word document, and
want to insert that word document in the database using asp.net.Pleas
tell me which data type can i take in database to store the wor
document. and how to pass document from front end. plz explain some wa
or give some good sites for that task if u know

Thanks in advance
Aparn