    use the internet explorer to run the application ?

    Thanks,
    Tony

    Tony Girgenti, Sep 14, 2006

  2. Hi Tony,

    Yes, but if you install it on the default web site, you need to tell
    Sharepoint to ignore calls to your application.
    This can be done on the command line or in the Sharepoint Administration
    tool

    This command line will exclude the MyWebApplication from Sharepoint

    "%PROGRAMFILES%\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server
    extensions\60\BIN\stsadm" -o addpath -url
    http://localhost/MyWebApplication -type exclusion

    --
    Happy Coding!
    Morten Wennevik [C# MVP]