How to install by program (C#) a certificate from a .p7b file

Dominique

Hello,

I must write a certificate installation wizard in c#.
The certificate must be installed in the LocalMachine Certificate Store.

I have done a test version which build the request file (.csr) and correctly
install
a certificate from a .cer file.

But the C.A. we use send us .p7b files with 2 certificates in it : the CA
and the user certificates.

I tried to import them with an x509Certificate2object.Import(fileName). But
i got an "index not valid" error.
I tried to import them with XENROLLLib.CEnroll methods (InstallPKCS7, ...)
but I got then an "Cannot find requested object" error...

I did'nt find any help on the internet, but i'am new with certificates.
Is there anyway to do it within a C# program ?

Thank's in advance.