    paths such as http://MyUrl/folder1/folder2/folder3

    There is no "ISAPI filters" tab in my IIS.

    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZw==?=, Mar 28, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZw==?=

    George Guest

    You are looking in wrong places i guess.
    Highlight "Default Web Site".

    Right mouse click and chose Properties. Look for ISAPI filter.

    George.

    How do I install ISAPI filter in IIS? I need ISAPI filter to process folder

    George, Mar 28, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZw==?=

    Brock Allen Guest

    Yes, ISAPI filters are website-wide, so you'll need to configure this at
    the root node. This is an important point, since this ISAPI will be used
    by all apps for the wesbite you've configured.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Mar 28, 2005
  4. There's been ISAPI filters in IIS
    since quite a few versions back.

    Which IIS version are you using ?

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en EspaƱol
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...

    Juan T. Llibre, Mar 29, 2005
  5. Using IIS 5.0 - that's correct, I can see the filter for "Default Web Site"
    set of sites...

    Thanks to all who replied!

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZw==?=, Mar 29, 2005