How to install Math::BigInt::GMP?

Sal

I would like to use Math::BigInt::GMP with my ActivePerl v 5.10 but it
doesn't appear in the ppm list. Can someone tell me how to get it?

Jim Gibson

Sal said:
I would like to use Math::BigInt::GMP with my ActivePerl v 5.10 but it
doesn't appear in the ppm list. Can someone tell me how to get it?

I've got it (version 1.24) in my ActivePerl v.5.10.0. It looks like its
available from the repository <http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca>. Do you have
that one in your list of repositories?

Edit -> Preferences -> Repositories -> Suggested (UWinnipeg) -> Add in
your Perl Package Manager (ppm).

Sal

I've got it (version 1.24) in my ActivePerl v.5.10.0. It looks like its
available from the repository <http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca>. Do you have
that one in your list of repositories?

Edit -> Preferences -> Repositories -> Suggested (UWinnipeg) -> Add in
your Perl Package Manager (ppm).

Thank you.