How to install msi file form browser

Guest

Hi All,

I hav developed a site. And in one of the pgaes I am using the web excel object. Some clients complining that they are anable to see the excel object. After doing some work around on that I came to know that if they install one file from the Office 2000, the problem will be resolved.

To install that file I am provding a hyperlink on the site. So upon click of this hyperlink that pertuicular msi file will be installed in the client machine.

Can anybody suggest how can I achive this...

Pl. respond.

Ramachandra

Hans Kesting

Ramachandra said:
Hi All,

I hav developed a site. And in one of the pgaes I am using the web excel object. Some clients complining that they are anable to
see the excel object. After doing some work around on that I came to know that if they install one file from the Office 2000, the
problem will be resolved.
To install that file I am provding a hyperlink on the site. So upon click of this hyperlink that pertuicular msi file will be
installed in the client machine.
Can anybody suggest how can I achive this...

Pl. respond.

Ramachandra

eh, provide a link to that msi ?