how to install .net framwork and ajax inside the webdeploymentproject ?

chandan

I had created a deployment project using ASP.net 2.0 . I have to
intall Ajax and .net framwork before installing my web set up. Is
there any way to install these setup inside my websetup??

Thanks,
Chandan kumar

Coskun SUNALI [MVP]

Hi,

I am not quite sure about Ajax since it means a "second installation
process" to me.

About .NET Framework, you can do the following;

1. Right click on your setup project in Solution Explorer window and
click Properties.
2. Click Prerequisites... button.
3. Select .NET Framework [Version number]
4. Select the appropriate installation location.

--
All the best,
Coskun SUNALI