How to install phusion passenger and ruby 1.8.7 enterprise edition

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by pradeep koppaka, Mar 8, 2011.

  1. Hi can any body plz assist me in How to install phusion passenger and
    ruby 1.8.7 enterprise edition on suse linux

    pradeep koppaka, Mar 8, 2011

  2. Re: How to install phusion passenger and ruby 1.8.7 enterpriseedition

    pradeep koppaka wrote in post #986171:
    > Hi can any body plz assist me in How to install phusion passenger and
    > ruby 1.8.7 enterprise edition on suse linux

    Use google. Installation instructions for REE are at
    http://www.rubyenterpriseedition.com/download.html

    Installation instructions for phusion passenger are at
    http://www.modrails.com/install.html
    (install REE first)

    So start with these, and if you get stuck then post exactly what you
    tried and exactly what error message you saw (using copy-paste).

    More info at
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro

    P.S. You could also try RVM, which gives you a way of installing
    multiple different versions of ruby concurrently, including REE.

    Brian Candler, Mar 8, 2011