How to install phusion passenger and ruby 1.8.7 enterprise edition

pradeep koppaka

Hi can any body plz assist me in How to install phusion passenger and
ruby 1.8.7 enterprise edition on suse linux

Brian Candler

pradeep koppaka wrote in post #986171:
Hi can any body plz assist me in How to install phusion passenger and
ruby 1.8.7 enterprise edition on suse linux

Use google. Installation instructions for REE are at
http://www.rubyenterpriseedition.com/download.html

Installation instructions for phusion passenger are at
http://www.modrails.com/install.html
(install REE first)

So start with these, and if you get stuck then post exactly what you
tried and exactly what error message you saw (using copy-paste).

More info at
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro

P.S. You could also try RVM, which gives you a way of installing
multiple different versions of ruby concurrently, including REE.