How to install pip for python3 on OS X?

Travis Griggs

OSX (Mavericks) has python2.7 stock installed. But I do all my own personal python stuff with 3.3. I just flushed my 3.3.2 install and installed the new 3..3.3. So I need to install pyserial again. I can do it the way I've done it before, which is:

Download pyserial from pypi
untar pyserial.tgz
cd pyserial
python3 setup.py install
But I'd like to do like the cool kids do, and just do something like pip3 install pyserial. But it's not clear how I get to that point. And just that point. Not interested (unless I have to be) in virtualenv yet.