    But it prompt me to answer this question many times. I'm wondering
    which option I should config in ~/.cpan/Cpan/MyConfig.pm

    ==> Auto-install the 1 optional module(s) from CPAN? [y]

    Peng Yu, Dec 30, 2009

  2. Peng Yu

    Ron Bergin Guest

    Re: How to install quietly? (perl -MCPAN -e shell; install

    On Dec 30, 3:54 pm, Peng Yu <> wrote:
    > I run>perl -MCPAN -e shell
    >
    > cpan>install Devel::REPL
    >
    > But it prompt me to answer this question many times. I'm wondering
    > which option I should config in ~/.cpan/Cpan/MyConfig.pm
    >
    > ==> Auto-install the 1 optional module(s) from CPAN? [y]

    Is this what you're looking for?

    perl -MCPAN -e shell
    Set up gcc environment - 3.4.5 (mingw-vista special r3)

    cpan shell -- CPAN exploration and modules installation (v1.9402)
    Enter 'h' for help.

    cpan> o conf prerequisites_policy follow
    prerequisites_policy [follow]
    Please use 'o conf commit' to make the config permanent!

    cpan>

    That setting will install all prereq's without prompting.

    Ron Bergin, Dec 31, 2009