    should select)

    Any thoughts would be greatly appreciate.

    J "the newb" Z

    JZapin, Apr 30, 2004

  2. JZapin

    Karthik Guest

    JZapin wrote:

    > I want to usae SGI's STL in MS Visual C++.
    >
    > I can't seem to figure out how to install it (e.g. what menu items I
    > should select)
    >
    > Any thoughts would be greatly appreciate.
    >
    > J "the newb" Z

    This would be best answered by some microsoft vc++ specific n.g instead
    of this one. Use google.com !

    --
    Karthik
    Humans please 'removeme_' for my real email.

    Karthik, Apr 30, 2004

  3. JZapin

    Jerry Coffin Guest

    (JZapin) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I want to usae SGI's STL in MS Visual C++.
    >
    > I can't seem to figure out how to install it (e.g. what menu items I
    > should select)
    >
    > Any thoughts would be greatly appreciate.

    Unless you have some fairly specific reason to use the SGI source
    directly, I'd advise using STLPort -- it's already been ported to VC++
    6 (along with many others compilers).

    --
    Later,
    Jerry.