How to Install SGI STL into MS Visual C++ v.6.0

JZapin

I want to usae SGI's STL in MS Visual C++.

I can't seem to figure out how to install it (e.g. what menu items I
should select)

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciate.

J "the newb" Z

Karthik

JZapin said:
I want to usae SGI's STL in MS Visual C++.

I can't seem to figure out how to install it (e.g. what menu items I
should select)

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciate.

J "the newb" Z

This would be best answered by some microsoft vc++ specific n.g instead
of this one. Use google.com !

Jerry Coffin

I want to usae SGI's STL in MS Visual C++.

I can't seem to figure out how to install it (e.g. what menu items I
should select)

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciate.

Unless you have some fairly specific reason to use the SGI source
directly, I'd advise using STLPort -- it's already been ported to VC++
6 (along with many others compilers).