  1. fniles

    fniles Guest

    How can I instantiate an Adobe Distiller object from ASP ? Thank you.
    fniles, Apr 1, 2005

  2. Do you want to make a PDF? I suggest using a component that is intended for
    server-side automation.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2207

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Apr 1, 2005

  3. fniles

    fniles Guest

    Thank you.
    Are these all just products, and are there code snippets on how to do it ?
    Thanks.

    message news:eAES$...

    fniles, Apr 1, 2005
  4. The products more than likely come with code snippets to see how the product
    is used.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Apr 1, 2005
  5. fniles

    Ollie Guest

    I have used the activePDF Server, DocConverter and Toolkit from
    www.activepdf.com and would suggest you take a look at the trial versions
    and the sample .asp's they have. Very cost effective and efficient.

    Ollie, Apr 6, 2005