How to integrate Profile with Membership

ad

Thank Ballen,
But I didn't understand your opinions in the discussion you mentioned.
I just want to add some attrubutes to a users.
If ntegrate Profile with Membership is not a good idea, how can I do that?

Brock Allen

Exactly -- Profile and Membership are two related, but different features.
Think of them are two different storage locations for different types of
data. Both types of data are for the one person, but one set is for authentication
and the other is for the extra profile data. So the model in v2.0 seperates
these two. If you don't want to do this, then don't use those features.