how to interact interactive html excell cell in javascript

nivas.meda

Hi,

I have an excel sheet with a graph and cells.If i change the value in
the excel cells the graph will reflect.Now i am going to implement this
functionality in html page.I successfully saved this as interactive
html page.Now my requirement changes a bit.The excell cells will not
visible to others.i have a text box,If i change the value in text box
the excel template cell value need to change.

I did the follwing steps for creating interactive html page

1.go to and click save as webpage link

2.selected selection:sheet option button .

3.click the publish button.

Please tell me how to interact the cells in this html page through
javascript.

Thanks,
Srinivas.Meda