    one user after one?

    Thanks
    Cas
    cas, May 6, 2006

  2. The underlying data is stored in a database. I am not sure exactly what and
    where, but if you are using SQL Server, run a profile on the membership
    database and watch what is inserted when you insert a new user. You now know
    what commands have to be run, so dupe them for a list. To get the list in,
    bulk copy (easiest way is Import/Export in SQL Server).

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), May 6, 2006

  3. cas

    Ray Booysen Guest

    Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) wrote:
    > The underlying data is stored in a database. I am not sure exactly what and
    > where, but if you are using SQL Server, run a profile on the membership
    > database and watch what is inserted when you insert a new user. You now know
    > what commands have to be run, so dupe them for a list. To get the list in,
    > bulk copy (easiest way is Import/Export in SQL Server).

    Also, if you're using the asp.net membership provider pattern, the
    source code is available for it so you could manipulate this code to
    bulk insert users.

    Regards
    Ray
    Ray Booysen, May 7, 2006