How to invoke second win form

Curt_C [MVP]

in codebehind you'll most likely use
Resposne.Redirect();

in clientside/html you can use an "onClick()"

You can ONLY open a second window by using the clientside/html way, using
the window.open()

Curt_C [MVP]

nope, time is still wrong.

those items you asked about are javascript/clientside calls, this is the
wrong group for them.

Landi

If you on Google and type in both of those keywords I am sure that you will
get thousands of pages describing them.

--Landi

Landi

If you search on Google for those two keywords I am sure you will find a
thousand sites telling you how to work with them.

--Landi

Lupina

Hi
I have project (in C#) that consists with two win forms:
index.aspx and create.aspx

How to invoke (load) create.aspx from index.aspx by eg. pressing button.
- in the same window
- and in new IE window

Thanks

Lupina

Thanks

Response.Redirect("create.aspx"); - works well
but could you give me more details how to use

window.open() and
onClick()

I'm green in asp.net.

PS: Time zone is now set well :)