    B.java --would be B.html

    I hope you understand my question!

    Thanks.

    NDerTfr, Aug 24, 2003

  2. NDerTfr wrote:

    > I have a lot java source file in many package.
    >
    > Is it somehow possible to convert this java source file in html so I can
    > browse this source?

    I think java2html might be what you are looking for:

    http://www.java2html.com/

    I haven't used it myself though.

    --
    Neil Campbell
    batneil[AT]lineone[DOT]net

    Neil Campbell, Aug 24, 2003

  3. NDerTfr:

    >I have a lot java source file in many package.
    >
    >Is it somehow possible to convert this java source file in html so I can
    >browse this source?

    [...]
    >I hope you understand my question!

    javadoc lets you generate source HTML files with the -linksource
    option. You can click on a name in the API docs and jump to the
    correct position in the source code. But I'm not sure if you can make
    javadoc generate clickable type names within the source itself, that's
    probably in the docs.

    Regards,
    Marco

    Marco Schmidt, Aug 24, 2003