    Sincerely,
    Paul Rubin
    , May 11, 2005

  2. RobG Guest

    <URL:http://www.walterzorn.com/tooltip/tooltip_e.htm>

    --
    Rob
    RobG, May 11, 2005

  3. RobB Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello. I've noticed a neat kind of text detail box that comes up when
    > you hover over the movie thumbnail images on http://www.netflix.com/
    >
    > How does one go about coding for this?
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Paul Rubin

    Looks a bit like the googlemaps balloon...it's done with JS, pngs, MS
    filters & a slew of CSS. Not for the faint-hearted. View-source...
    RobB, May 11, 2005

    Thank you Rob!
    That js works perfectly.
    Sincerely,
    Paul

    <URL:http://www.walterzorn.com/tool­tip/tooltip_e.htm>
    , May 11, 2005

    Thanks again Rob for the tooltip link. One more question: when I put
    images in the tooltip popup, the browser wants to preload all the
    images on page loading. Is there any way to prevent the browser from
    preloading them all, and force it to load only the one needed on
    demand, when required by the specific tooltip?

    Sincerely,
    Paul

    > <URL:http://www.walterzorn.com/tool­tip/tooltip_e.htm>
    , May 12, 2005