    If any of you know how to keep the page in its current passions I'll be
    very grateful
    Thanks

    okaminer, Feb 13, 2005

  2. Hi,

    You can use this piece of code in the Page_Load function and see what happens.

    this.SmartNavigation = true;

    All the best,

    I.A

    =?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=, Feb 13, 2005

  3. okaminer

    Riki Guest

    okaminer wrote:
    > Hi
    > My web page is bigger then the screen, this causes the following
    > problem: every time I raise a change event in DropDownList my page is
    > going back to the TOP which annoy my users.
    > If any of you know how to keep the page in its current passions I'll
    > be very grateful
    > Thanks

    For Internet Explorer, just set SmartNavigation="True" in the Page directive
    (on top of your page).

    For other browsers, here's an alternative:
    http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/lili.asp

    --

    Riki

    Riki, Feb 13, 2005
  4. Hi okaminer,

    When a page is requested by an Internet Explorer 5.5 browser, or later,
    smart navigation enhances the user's experience of the page

    Set SmartNavigation=True in the page directive of your .aspx

    This will solve your problem...
    But make sure that the browser is IE 5.5 and above..

    Need any help, do post a msg back..

    Happy Coding

    =?Utf-8?B?VmlzaG51LUNoaXZ1a3VsYQ==?=, Feb 13, 2005
  5. okaminer

    okaminer Guest

    Thanks for all the replys this works great

    Sorry that I didn't write sooner but I wasn't near a computer

    okaminer, Feb 15, 2005