    for the label text to right align?

    Thanks

    Kai

    kai, Jan 15, 2004

  2. kai

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    you will have to use the Style tag and the "text-align: right;" value

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 15, 2004

  3. kai

    kai Guest

    Thanks

    Kai

    kai, Jan 15, 2004
  4. kai

    Guest

    No problem, just adjust the code in the style section to text-align:right. example:

    <asp:Label id="lblTitle" style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 74px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 20px; TEXT-ALIGN: right" runat="server" Width="491px" Height="56px" BackColor="#0000C0" Font-Size="X-Large" Font-Names="Rockwell Extra Bold"
    Font-Italic="True" ForeColor="White" BorderStyle="Ridge">League Highlights</asp:Label>

    -steve

    , Feb 23, 2004