how to keep popup on top when opening pdf?

Navin Kulshreshtha

Hi folks,

I have created a function that opens a popup window whenever someone
clicks on a hyperlink. The hyperlink opens up a pdf document. The
problem is that the first time someone clicks on the hyperlink, the
popup appears as expected, but then disappears when Adobe Acrobat
starts. How can I make sure the popup stays on top no matter what?

function popUp(popupform.htm) {
eval("page" + id + " = window.open(URL, '" + id + "',
'toolbar=1,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=500,height=400,left
= 262,top = 184');");
}

If replying to post, please also send a copy to (e-mail address removed)

Thanks!
Navin