How to keep session in FtpWebRequest

Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I try to write FTP client. I wander how can I keep one session on FTP server all the time (How to log to the server, download few files, upload few files, log out).

Now when I use WebRequest.Create(uri) i log into server and list files in /. Later I want to list files in some folder, I have to use anothe WebRequest.Create(uri) and then I see on the FTP server that I have two open sessions.
What can I do to work all the time on the first one?.

I tried to change keepAlive to true/false, to use the same uri but all the time I create another session.

Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Were you able to find anything out?

Where you able to find anything out? I am trying to do the same thing.

~Gina~