How to kill a process

ClearConcepts

Hi All,

I have created a process in my application and another exe is started in
that process. I want to terminate the process, but I can't use kill() or
CloseMainwindow() method, because if some processing is happening in the
invoked exe, it needs to wait till the process is finished and then the
process should be terminated. Is tehre any way to control the termination of
the process?

I am starting the process as below

nProc = new System.Diagnostics.Process();
nProc.StartInfo.FileName = @"C:\Sample.exe";
nProc.Start();

Regards
ClearConcepts