How to know a row in datagrid!!

VJ

We have a datagrid with 3 columns. First 2 columns have comboboxes defined
during design time in Item template. The 3rd column is just a readonly
column. Based on the selected value in this row, the selected values should
be changed in the comboboxes in the next row in the datagrid. When the user
tabs through each column in that row, the value should be changed for the
next row. How to achieve this ? I'm able to read the values in the combobox,
but how should I populate values in the next row based on these selected
values?