How to know when download File was cancelled?

Admin

Hi there

I want to record in a Db when a file is download via my website. These
are actual download links not someone flogging my sites images. I have
an ahref pointing to my apsx page containing the file to download.

Im using

Response.AppendHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" &
_filename)

so the user gets a dialog box im sure you're all familiar with... My
question is how do i know when the user cancells the download so i can
determine whether to update my Db?

TIA

Henry

Natty Gur

Hi,

If you will implement HTTP handler for the download files types you can
have full control if someone download them.

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
Israel , 51114