how to launch DSN Configuration Box through code?

Neo

Hello All,

ODBCAD32.exe launches DSN Setup. But then I have to select DSN and
click configure to configure DSN. Is there any way, I could invoke
configuration dialog box for particular DSN straight without lanuching
ODBCAD32.exe?

I am trying to write code to create DSN, if it is not present. I was
wondering, if DSN required isn't present, I could use the built-in
configure DSN box to take information from user. In that way, user will
create DSN when my code is run first time on machine.

I see, when I try to connect to ODBC DSN through Excel such behaviour.
So, I am sure, it's possible to do. Please, let me know if anybody have
done things.

Thanks a lot!
Pravin