    I have found lots of resources on internet, but they are all about
    Embedded-linux.

    Thanks,

    wilson, Aug 9, 2004

  2. wilson

    -berlin.de Guest

    wilson <> wrote:
    > Actually I just have C-language skill, but I have to program drivers
    > of our product for Redhat.

    You better ask in e.g. comp.os.linux.development.system, that's where
    writing Linux device drivers gets discussed. Here we are only concerned
    with the C programming language which does not come with any special
    built-in functionalities for talking with USB or serial port devices,
    that requires platform-dependend extensions.

    Regards, Jens
    --
    \ Jens Thoms Toerring ___ -berlin.de

    -berlin.de, Aug 9, 2004